Welcome

 This is where I will share my passion for life and photography. All my life all I wanted to do was be mommy, shortly after my hubby swept me off my feet, took me to England and proposed to me at the TOP of a REAL CASTLE (yes I know very fairy tale of him), we were married 6 months later & began our family soon after. We have been blessed with 3 beautiful and spirited girls that keep us on our toes. I have been fortunate enough to stay home with my beauties for 5 years now and have enjoyed every second of it. Life with a 5, 3 & 2 year old running around is busy to say the least. I start the day with coffee, keep up the pace in the middle of the day on diet coke & make it through those cherished bedtime cuddles and books some nights with a evening cup of joe, he he. Armed with my amazing, supportive hubby and family by my side and  always my faith I make it through our days making wonderful memories with my girls.It was with the birth of each of our girls my passion for photography grew more and more out of the desire to not miss a SINGLE moment of them growing up or those wonderful memories we make daily. I didn't want to forget what those sweet faces looked like covered in flour after cooking baking with grandma, a picnic in the park with daddy, swimming with nana and papa, or just cuddling with mommy for quite time


                               



                                                     My three Beauties & my daily inspiration!




                                                      Me doing what I love, newborn session




                                                               Our Beautiful family

                                                     ** Bottom 2 pictures taken by Tricia William **




Labels